Yes. Nurx will send you a tracking link when the order leaves one of our partner pharmacies. You can use this link to track your package and get updates on the status of delivery.
Articles in this section
- Can I return a prescription?
- Where do you mail prescriptions?
- What if I am told that your pharmacy is not in my network and I have to go to a specific pharmacy to pick up my medication?
- Can I pick up the prescription at my local pharmacy?
- How is the medication shipped?
- My package is being returned. What do I do?
- What do I do if my order doesn’t have the same number of packs as my Nurx notification said it would?
- How fast can I get my birth control/PrEP?
- How is the birth control shipped?
- Will I be able to track my shipment?