Yes! Drugs prescribed and sent through Nurx are prescribed using the same rules and medical standards as your family physician. A Nurx medical professional will only prescribe a medication if it is safe to do so based on the info provided by the patient.
Articles in this section
- How does Nurx work?
- Does Nurx replace doctors?
- Who is Nurx for?
- My friends say getting birth control on the internet is a bad idea. Don’t I need a physical or pelvic exam?
- Can I use Nurx if I’ve never used birth control before?
- Is Nurx safe?
- How much does Nurx cost?
- Can I get PrEP through the mobile app?
- Is there an age restriction for getting on birth control with Nurx?
- How do refills work?