Yes. When you make your initial request you can let us know you want to talk to a doctor. The best way to reach our doctors is through our secure messaging. If you need something urgently, you can also call us and we'll connect you with a provider.
Articles in this section
- How fast can I get my birth control/PrEP?
- How is the birth control shipped?
- Will I be able to track my shipment?
- Why does my medication look different from last time?
- How do I cancel an order?
- Why did I receive 1 pack instead of 3?
- Can I get a refill before my next fill date?
- My package is missing but it says it was delivered. What do I do?
- Does everyone who gets a prescription through Nurx have the opportunity to talk to a doctor?
- Do you offer overnight delivery of emergency contraceptives (Plan B)?