We do our best to send you 3 months at a time with or without insurance. If your insurance limits you to 1 month at a time, we will properly time your refills so that you never miss a pill.
Articles in this section
- How do I start my birth control?
- How do I know you are real doctors, and real pharmacies?
- Am I still protected from pregnancy during the placebo break?
- Does Nurx replace my primary care physician?
- How effective are birth control pills?
- Can I get a refill of my existing birth control pill?
- How many pills can I get?
- What types of birth control do you offer?
- Can I get the Ring or the Patch?
- I don’t know what to order. Can you help me choose?