Contraceptives are delivered by USPS via 2-day priority mail or first class mail for some refill orders. No signature is required for delivery of birth control. The packaging is generally discreet, and there is no mention of Nurx or a pharmacy on the outside of the envelope.
Articles in this section
- How fast can I get my birth control/PrEP?
- How is the birth control shipped?
- Will I be able to track my shipment?
- Why does my medication look different from last time?
- How do I cancel an order?
- Why did I receive 1 pack instead of 3?
- Can I get a refill before my next fill date?
- My package is missing but it says it was delivered. What do I do?
- Does everyone who gets a prescription through Nurx have the opportunity to talk to a doctor?
- Do you offer overnight delivery of emergency contraceptives (Plan B)?