Contraceptives are delivered by USPS via 2-day priority mail or first class mail for some refill orders. No signature is required for delivery of birth control. The packaging is generally discreet, and there is no mention of Nurx or a pharmacy on the outside of the envelope.
Articles in this section
- Can I return a prescription?
- Where do you mail prescriptions?
- What if I am told that your pharmacy is not in my network and I have to go to a specific pharmacy to pick up my medication?
- Can I pick up the prescription at my local pharmacy?
- How is the medication shipped?
- My package is being returned. What do I do?
- What do I do if my order doesn’t have the same number of packs as my Nurx notification said it would?
- How fast can I get my birth control/PrEP?
- How is the birth control shipped?
- Will I be able to track my shipment?