After your request has been reviewed by our medical team, one of our partner pharmacies will ship your prescription within 72 hours. We use USPS 2-day shipping to provide free delivery, so prescription deliveries will typically arrive anywhere between 5–10 business days from receiving your complete request for a birth control or emergency contraceptive medication. Truvada deliveries can also happen that quickly, though that is dependent on turnaround time on lab work. If you are interested in an expedited delivery service, please contact us at 1-800-321-NURX between 9 am and 9 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my order doesn’t have the same number of packs as my Nurx notification said it would?
- How fast can I get my birth control/PrEP?
- How is the birth control shipped?
- Will I be able to track my shipment?
- Why does my medication look different from last time?
- How do I cancel an order?
- Why did I receive 1 pack instead of 3?
- Can I get a refill before my next fill date?
- My package is missing but it says it was delivered. What do I do?
- Does everyone who gets a prescription through Nurx have the opportunity to talk to a doctor?