Gilead’s Co-Pay Card This card is available to anyone with commercial insurance and provides $3,600 per year towards the cost of Truvada, with no monthly limit. It can be used for copays, coinsurance, or for high deductible plans. For specific questions regarding Gilead’s Co-Pay Card, please call: (800) 226-2056.
- What you will need: Proof of residency (ex. utility bill)
- Important Information: Apply for Truvada HIV-1 Prevention
- Apply Online Here: https://www.gileadadvancingaccess.com/copay-coupon-card
Gilead’s Advancing Access Program Advancing Access is a program that assists uninsured, underinsured, and some Medicare patients by covering the costs (or gaps in cost) for Truvada. Patients must have income equal to or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (2017: $60,300) to qualify. For specific questions regarding Advancing Access, please call (800) 226-2056.
- What you will need: your social security number, proof of income (W2, 1040 tax return, 2 most recent pay stubs, or a notarized letter with monthly income/expenses/savings listed)
- Apply online here.
- After you apply: This program requires more information and signature from providers here at Nurx. Please send us the application, in pdf form, completed as much as you’re able and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Patient Advocate Foundation (PAF) As long as insurance covers some portion of the medication and you earn up to 400% of the Federal Poverty Level (2017: $48,240/year), this group will provide up to $7,500 for co-pay and coinsurance assistance. For specific questions regarding PAF, please call (866) 512-3861.
- What you will need: your social security number, your annual household income, your insurance/Medicaid information.
- Apply online here.
- After you apply: Once you submit the application, refresh the page after a couple of minutes for links to important documents to appear. Your award letter and amount will be found here. Make sure to download and send the Diagnosis Verification form to Nurx for a provider to complete as soon as possible.