When taken as prescribed by the physician, birth control pills are over 99% effective.
Articles in this section
- How much does birth control cost?
- My birth control is not listed. Do you carry it?
- How do I start my birth control?
- How do I know you are real doctors, and real pharmacies?
- Am I still protected from pregnancy during the placebo break?
- Does Nurx replace my primary care physician?
- How effective are birth control pills?
- Can I get a refill of my existing birth control pill?
- How many pills can I get?
- What types of birth control do you offer?