We relieve your primary care physician from certain tasks that our doctors can take care of in a more convenient way. We still believe that a primary care physician plays a key role in providing good healthcare. You should still see your primary care physician for annual checkups and if you have any concerns about your health.
Articles in this section
- My birth control is not listed. Do you carry it?
- How do I start my birth control?
- How do I know you are real doctors, and real pharmacies?
- Am I still protected from pregnancy during the placebo break?
- Does Nurx replace my primary care physician?
- How effective are birth control pills?
- Can I get a refill of my existing birth control pill?
- How many pills can I get?
- What types of birth control do you offer?
- Can I get the Ring or the Patch?