We provide a new way for you to communicate with a doctor, but we do not replace them. When you make a request through our platform, the request is sent to a real live doctor licensed in your state who will provide you the best possible care.
Articles in this section
- How does Nurx work?
- Does Nurx replace doctors?
- Who is Nurx for?
- My friends say getting birth control on the internet is a bad idea. Don’t I need a physical or pelvic exam?
- Can I use Nurx if I’ve never used birth control before?
- Is Nurx safe?
- How much does Nurx cost?
- Can I get PrEP through the mobile app?
- Is there an age restriction for getting on birth control with Nurx?
- How do refills work?