YES! Pharmacies are only allowed to substitute according to the laws that govern your state’s pharmacies. It has nothing to do with how you pay. You will only be provided with a birth control that is FDA approved and purchased from a verified wholesaler or manufacturer.
Articles in this section
- What insurance does Nurx accept?
- Do you accept Medicaid?
- I pay out of pocket, will I get the same medication as someone with insurance?
- I would like to pay for my medication out of pocket. How much will that be?
- Are the cheaper generics any less safe or effective than the more expensive or brand name pills?
- I just got my new insurance card. Where can I update it?