The internet has definitely been a scary place to get medicine in the past, and often times it still is! Nurx is working to make preventive health care more accessible, which means making the internet a safer place to access your medicine. While we communicate with you primarily online, your birth control is sent from a licensed pharmacy. You can also look up our healthcare providers’ or pharmacies’ NPI numbers to verify that they are real clinicians and pharmacies at https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/
Articles in this section
- How do I start my birth control?
- How do I know you are real doctors, and real pharmacies?
- Am I still protected from pregnancy during the placebo break?
- Does Nurx replace my primary care physician?
- How effective are birth control pills?
- Can I get a refill of my existing birth control pill?
- How many pills can I get?
- What types of birth control do you offer?
- Can I get the Ring or the Patch?
- I don’t know what to order. Can you help me choose?