The internet has definitely been a scary place to get medicine in the past, and often times it still is! Nurx is working to make preventive health care more accessible, which means making the internet a safer place to access your medicine. While we communicate with you primarily online, your birth control is sent from one of our licensed partner pharmacies. You can also look up our healthcare providers’ or pharmacies’ NPI numbers to verify that they are real clinicians and pharmacies at https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/
Articles in this section
- My birth control is not listed. Do you carry it?
- How do I start my birth control?
- How do I know you are real doctors, and real pharmacies?
- Am I still protected from pregnancy during the placebo break?
- Does Nurx replace my primary care physician?
- How effective are birth control pills?
- Can I get a refill of my existing birth control pill?
- How many pills can I get?
- What types of birth control do you offer?
- Can I get the Ring or the Patch?