Please reach out to a Nurx Customer Care representative within 10 days of the date your package is delivered. We will be happy to work with you to figure out any discrepancies between what our partner pharmacy reported, and what you received. We are unable to resolve issues or questions with our partner pharmacies after the 10 day period.
Articles in this section
- Can I return a prescription?
- Where do you mail prescriptions?
- What if I am told that your pharmacy is not in my network and I have to go to a specific pharmacy to pick up my medication?
- Can I pick up the prescription at my local pharmacy?
- How is the medication shipped?
- My package is being returned. What do I do?
- What do I do if my order doesn’t have the same number of packs as my Nurx notification said it would?
- How fast can I get my birth control/PrEP?
- How is the birth control shipped?
- Will I be able to track my shipment?