We are excited to say that the home testing kits are a much more affordable lab testing option for many people. These kits are often covered by insurance, so a kit can be as low as $25 if there are no additional insurance copays/deductibles. The cost varies between $150 and $250 if you would like to pay out of pocket, with a max of the cash price if you’re billed through your insurance plan.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a home testing kit if I am in New York?
- Are the home testing kits my only option?
- How much are the home testing kits?
- How do the home testing kits work?
- How do I use the home testing kit? What type of samples does the kit need?
- May I have a tracking number for my home testing kit?
- What if my samples are insufficient when they arrive to be processed?
- Does the Gilead Copay Card, Advancing Access, or PAF grant cover my home lab kit?
- When can I expect my home test kit results?