Once you mail back your samples, you can expect a medical provider will review and share your results within 3 to 5 business days. Please let us know if you have not heard from our medical team and we will be sure to check on the status of your results.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a home testing kit if I am in New York?
- Are the home testing kits my only option?
- How much are the home testing kits?
- How do the home testing kits work?
- How do I use the home testing kit? What type of samples does the kit need?
- Will I receive a tracking link for my home testing kit?
- What if my samples are insufficient when they arrive to be processed?
- Does the Gilead Copay Card, Advancing Access, or PAF grant cover my home lab kit?
- When can I expect my home test kit results?