Unfortunately, we are unable to send home testing kits to our patients in New York. Currently, New York has legislation that doesn’t allow the kits to be an option for our patients there. Patients in New York will still be able to use LabCorp, Quest, or another requested lab.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a home testing kit if I am in New York?
- Are the home testing kits my only option?
- How much are the home testing kits?
- How do the home testing kits work?
- How do I use the home testing kit? What type of samples does the kit need?
- May I have a tracking number for my home testing kit?
- What if my samples are insufficient when they arrive to be processed?
- Does the Gilead Copay Card, Advancing Access, or PAF grant cover my home lab kit?
- When can I expect my home test kit results?