For patients who live outside of New York, the home testing kit is currently our preferred lab testing option. Nurx is committed to providing privacy, convenience, and access to our PrEP patients. We made the decision to shift our lab process to at-home testing in order to do this on a wider scale. We will do our best to accommodate you if you are required to, or greatly prefer, getting tested at an in-person clinic/lab facility.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a home testing kit if I am in New York?
- Are the home testing kits my only option?
- How much are the home testing kits?
- How do the home testing kits work?
- How do I use the home testing kit? What type of samples does the kit need?
- May I have a tracking number for my home testing kit?
- What if my samples are insufficient when they arrive to be processed?
- Does the Gilead Copay Card, Advancing Access, or PAF grant cover my home lab kit?
- When can I expect my home test kit results?