Thankfully, this only requires simple urine samples, finger-prick blood samples, and, if you get a comprehensive kit, swab samples. Please watch our step-by-step video tutorial for more details about how to use this kit:
Articles in this section
- Can I get a home testing kit if I am in New York?
- Are the home testing kits my only option?
- How much are the home testing kits?
- How do the home testing kits work?
- How do I use the home testing kit? What type of samples does the kit need?
- Will I receive a tracking link for my home testing kit?
- What if my samples are insufficient when they arrive to be processed?
- Does the Gilead Copay Card, Advancing Access, or PAF grant cover my home lab kit?
- When can I expect my home test kit results?