Thank you for sending us your completed home testing kit. Unfortunately, when samples are insufficient, you will need to complete another home testing kit. An insufficient sample usually means that the circles of blood were not completely filled on your blood card, there wasn't enough urine, or that the swabs were not with the collection tubes. We know this is inconvenient when you’re already looking forward to getting your new PrEP prescription. Another kit will only cost $25, regardless of whether you are paying with insurance or out of pocket. Insurance will only be billed for the copays or deductible for one kit.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a home testing kit if I am in New York?
- Are the home testing kits my only option?
- How much are the home testing kits?
- How do the home testing kits work?
- How do I use the home testing kit? What type of samples does the kit need?
- May I have a tracking number for my home testing kit?
- What if my samples are insufficient when they arrive to be processed?
- Does the Gilead Copay Card, Advancing Access, or PAF grant cover my home lab kit?
- When can I expect my home test kit results?